Saturday, September 12, 2009

Exciting events in my life

First event recieving the mission call. I already blogged about this but I didn't post any pictures so I thought that I would. I was happy to have so many people be with me when I opened the call. I love my family and friends so much





Second was my endownments. I got them a lot faster than I anticipated but I am so glad that it is done already. This will give me the chance to go back several times before I leave on my mission. The overall expierence of the Temple was incredible, wonderful and peaceful. I was happy to have so many people there to expiernce it with me and to support me in such a monumental step in my life. Here are some photo's of those who came through with me. After the session we went to Maddox for dinner it was very yummy.







3 comments:

Jaci said...

I am so proud of you and exited for you. What a great and wonderful experiance you are going to have. Arizona will be lucky to have such a neat girl like you to serve them. You are amazing.

Kimberly said...

aw thank you so much Jaci. That is really sweet of you to say. :D

madi said...

I am going to miss you so much!!!
:( but it will be so much fun!!!
love madi