Sunday, August 30, 2009

Idaho

So last weekend my family went up to our Lodge in Idaho. It was so much fun because everyone decided to come up. We had 25 people there friday night! It hasn't been like that since I was a kid. Thursday I rode up with my aunt Vanisha and cousin Madi and her friend we went to Lava Hott Springs pool. It was a lot of fun and I got some nasty cold disgusting Nacho Fries. I asked for cheese fries and got nacho cheese on them I was so mad!! haha. Friday we spent the day relaxing and playing canasta. We also went on a small hike. Saturday. Jake, Scott, Abby, Vanisha Madi and her friend and I all went back to Lava and and did the River. It was a lot of fun but right off i got hurt. I fell of the the tube in a narrow waterfall and then Abby, Madi and Kazia went over the top of me. My leg got pretty banged up but i didn't let that stop me from the fun. I went down once more. Monday was Abby's birthday so we had a big taco feast for her before we came home on Sunday. I really enjoyed my time up there this year and having everyone come. It wasn't the same to go without Alex. Her presence was missed!! :( But all in all I am grateful that we have Idaho to go up to and to get away from life and to spend time with each other.

My camera was acting weird up there so unfortunatley these are the only pictures that were taken!



This was us all crammed in the back of Chad's truck going scouting for deer. We had a great time singing and laughing with one another. That is once Morgan finally stopped her screaming :D

0 comments: