Thursday, October 15, 2009

Neglected

I'm so sorry that my blog has been neglected for the last little bit. I haven't been real busy or caught up to do a post I have just been lazy. And also my camera hasn't been working so well lately so i am going to make this a long post and catch you up in my life!! (sort of):D
On Labor day we went to the Zoo and then went to luch afterwards. It was a fun family filled day and the kids all had a blast. We really enjoyed the bird show.
.



We had family pictures taken at union station first part of September but for some reason they won't load I have tried 3 seperate times. I also had her take missionary pictures but I didn't love my outfit so Tiffany and Noreen took me to sandridge park last week and took some more of me. And since Aubrey was there wer threw her in some of the pictures which was fun. I really liked the way they turned out thanks Tiff for taking them.




Saturday my good friend Brylee got married in the Jordan River Temple. It was my first epierence of a Temple wedding. It was truly beautiful and I was honored that they invited us to be part of it. I have known her since she was barely 12. I adore her family, they are a special family, and about 3 years ago they moved to St. George so we don't see them as often as I wish.






Well there is a little of what has been going on. I have just been doing lots of shopping to get all I need to leave on my mission. It has been a lot harder than I thought it would be to find clothes espceially for HOT weather. But I am finally done shopping with a lot of thanks to my mom. I have also been spending lots of time with my family. I am going to miss them so much when I'm gone. Well withches night is this Saturday so check back soon for a post of that!! :D

0 comments: