Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I willl be serving in.....


The TEMPE ARIZONA Mission. I will be learning spanish and I leave November 11. I am so very excited to go out. I am a bit nervous it is sooner that I anticipated but the sooner i go out the sooner i come home is how im looking at it. I am also a bit nervous to speak spanish i learned for 3 years in jr. high and hated it. Maybe that is why the Lord knew i needed to go back. I know that with his help faith and the gift of tounges i will learn it. :) I am also very excited because my cousin lives there. Alex I am so happy that I could very easily be called to the exact stake or ward your living in that is so insane to me. I am so excited to go serve the Lord and to devote 18 months of my life to no one but Christ and the Lord. I know that I will be blessed for this decision in my life and i know my family will be as well.I will miss everyone so much but I know that while i am out that all will remain safe and well at home. I can't wait!! :D I will keep you all posted with Temple dates and Farewell dates!!

8 comments:

Kenzi Dawn said...

Congratulations, Kimberly!!! That is so awesome! I know you are going to be a great missionary. I am so happy for you!

madi said...

kimber I am so happy for you your mission will be amazing you will have to teach me some spanish!! you will make a grate lil'mexican i love you so much and am a litte gelous you are going to be so close to alex
love madi

Sarah Tayebi said...

I am really excited for you Kimberly. You are going to be a wonderful missionary- My mom and sister and I will send you fun packages...something fun to look forward to!!!

Kimberly said...

Thank you to all of you. Sarah that is way sweet of you. I haven't seen you in so long how are you doing? Are you still living in LA? And yes Madi I know be jealous haha!!

Bek said...

congrats, kimberly! you'll make an awesome missionary.

Crystal said...

Did I not call it? Itotally said AZ so you'll be close to alex. But I didn't think only 20 minutes away. I am so happy for you. Best of luck. And you better let me know when you give your farewell talk. Love ya.

Kimberly said...

Thanks Rebeka (sorry probably spelled your name wrong) and yes Crystal you totally called it good job haha!! I never would of dreamed that would happen!! :) Of course I'll let you know i think it is Nov 8 but im not for sure yet!!

Sarah Tayebi said...

Kimberly-

I am in Michigan still. I will be back in California next year. My family is super excited for you! If my mom could post on your blog she would say congrats!!