Sunday, August 16, 2009

Future Sister Kimberly the Missionary

So my papers were sent in today. I had a wonderful interview with my stake president today and he finalized it all and sent them in. I am so excited I am already so anxious for the letter with the call to arrive. I just wanted to let you all know that it will be comin up soon. Anyone that would like to can come over that night to be there when i open the call. I can't wait to leave and go out and to go through the temple very soon. Now the big question...where am i going?? Place your guess!! :)I'm still hoping foriegn

5 comments:

madi said...

hey kimber!! i am so proud that you are going on a mission even tho i am going to miss you so much :( we are defintly going to come to your house when you get your call!! and my guess that you will go somewhere in michigan? random butt thats my guess??
love ya madi

April said...

I am so excited for you kimber. You will make an awesome sister misionary. I hope you don't go to Idaho LOL. Love you sis

Kimberly said...

haha alright madi i will remember you guess!!! and thank you to both of you and April I sure hope its not Idaho as well!! "D

Anonymous said...

I think that you will be off to China since you used to be fluent in Chinese as a little girl, so I am sure the language will come right back to you!!

Love, Vanisha

Crystal said...

Kimberly,
I have to agree with Vanisha....you used to be so fluent in Chinese...then you grew up. I wish you the best of luck. You better call me when you get your call. Love ya.
PS...How about AZ.? You could be with Alex again :-)