Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family Fun for Mothers Day!


I love this kid so much

They were so excited to see each other

Me and Grandma

Grandma and her Children

Grandma and the Grandkids

Abby me and Adrienne

Me and Jake

Tiffany and Cindy
Yesterday I got to go with Brinley to her Lagoon Competition. She was excited and happy i came and i was glad i got to go! She did a very good job and im proud of her! I love that she wants to be a dancer. Then we went down to my grandmas we took her out to eat at Chili's my aunts cindy and jenifer went my uncle Bruce went my mom and i were there Tiff was there with her girls and my cousins jake adrienne and abby were there. It was a nice lunch! I always love spending time with my family. Jenifers family came in and suprised my grandma and she was so happy i was glad that they did that for her! I want to take a minute and tell everyone how much i love my mom. She is an amazing woman with so many good qualities. She would do anything for anyone! she is always feeding the world haha i swear and she loves doing it. She would give give give to anyone in need before ever putting herself first cause she never does! she always does everything to please everyone else. I am blessed and extremely lucky to have the mom i do! I love her so very much and would be lost without her!

3 comments:

Preston and Alex said...

freak...i am so bummed i wasn't there...im such a loser! haha

Preston and Alex said...

and your hair is getting long...i love it long...keep it growin

Bek said...

i love aunt dotty!