Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Calling


So i kinda sorta got a new calling. I am already serving as the nine year old primary teacher which i absolutely love. But my mom was called to be the camp director. She was worried about it all and asked me to help her plan it and i said yes. So i planned on going to girls camp. Which i love. I have always loved girls camp. Something about no sleep no shower no flush toilets is so refreshing haha no but really i love how close girls bond at camp the fun things you get to do and just being out in the beautiful world around us. In addittion to helping my mom out i was asked to help out with Laurel Legacy. For those not familiar with this it is a camp just for the Laurels and its a more spirtitual camp.. well it is a spritual camp and we do some really fun stuff too. This is done on a stake basis every year. Well i was on youth staff when i was a sophomore i had never even been before. I loved helping and it really strengthed my testimony. There is something about legacy that can't be desribed but when your up there the feelings you go through are something you never want to end. Its incredible. I was also called as a youth staff person again my senior year!! So i went a total of 3 times and am looking forward to making it to my 4th year as an "ADULT" leader haha!! Anywho i will be helping out with the service project that the girls will be doing. Im excited and this is going to keep me kinda busy for the next few weeks!!

0 comments: