Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Weddings


My friend Danielle's daughter Payton and me at Kylee's wedding. She is such a doll!

Mandy,Kim,Tasha,Me, Ana Paula, Bailey

Bride and Groom

They look so happy


Well in the month of May I have attended 3 weddings. The First one was my Cousin Andy on my dad's side. He married Mckenzie who is a sister in law to April! Kind of funny. Their wedding was very pretty I liked Andy's brown tux it looked nice on him and Mckenzie looked beautiful!Then wedding number 2 was my friend Kylee's wedding. I went to school with her and she married some guy named Mike. Their wedding was outside and it was in a gorgeous yard. She looked so pretty! So many people from school was there it was nice to see them all and catch up on everyone's lives. Then wedding number 3 was my good friend Tasha's wedding. We were really close friends in high school. Her ceremony was beautiful and i was very happy to share this speical day with her. Her husband Joe seems extremely nice and it was so fun to see my old friend Bailey again. I hadn't seen her since we were Juniors. So we took pictures of the whole old gang!!

0 comments: