Friday, July 10, 2009

My little batter girls <3







We have Melissa's girls 3 times a week, so I thought i would take them and do something fun. So because we have so many sparetime passes to do free stuff I took them up to the Roy center. We minitured golfed first. Lindsey had a blast and Morgan did at first but then morgan got bored and wanted to leave. Then we did the batting cages. Lindsey did really good and even hit a couple of the balls herself. I helped morgan on her first ball and we hit it and it made the bat vibrate which i think scared her and she started bawling and didn't finish haha but they both looked cute in their little hats and we had a fun time.

2 comments:

madi said...

hey kimberly i got a blog!!!

-A said...

Hey kimberly, i want those nasty pictures of me with my mouth full of gum! haha When you can send them to me please!!! Your such a cute aunt i can't wait to be one also! It's quite a while away tho haha