Friday, July 10, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend












My aunt and uncle moved back from California the week before the fourth so after my cousins wedding my 2 cousins came to stay with us. So on Friday i decided to take my cousins and my 2 nieces to the syracuse sparetime center. We had free passes so we did laser tag and miniture golf all for free. Adrienne got a hole in one and they all had fun trying to hit the balls. Lazer tag was fun even Mckenna did it. That night we watched some princess movie and ate pizza it was a fun little girls day out.





For the fourth of July we got up and went to the very short Hooper Parade. Then I had to work :( while the rest of the family went to Melissa's for and afternoon of fun. I then met them all at the Hooper fireworks. Then my aunt Cindy came home and spent the night with us and stayed all the next day. Overall it was a very nice weekend busy and full of lots of family fun.

0 comments: