Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Bar B Cue



For the 24th we went down to Jen and Scotts for a big family Bar-b-cue. We had ribs and of course lots of other yummy food. We visited went to the park and did fireworks. The men all left for awhile and went to Cabela's. I really enjoyed visiting with Elsina again and speculating over my mission. Brayden was so excited to light the "BIG ONE" cause Scott had some illegal firworks but then he got scared cause the fire got close to him so Lindsey said I'll do it Scott and she helped light the last big one. Me and madi had fun lightin up some madi almost lit my dad on fire and i tried to light a match from the wrong end haha all in all it was a fabulous night with fabulous company fabulous food and fabulous firworks. I am so blessed with the family I have.











2 comments:

madi said...

Kimberly,

So fun, we are really blessed to have a great family.

Vanisha

madi said...

ha ha it made my night when you tryed to light that match on the worng side!

ps tell your dad i am sorry!!