Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fearless Tour coming to Utah!




Haha so yes i know im a geek but i am way excited to share this news with you today i bought tickets for Taylor Swifts concert. Im going with my best friend and cousin Alex. We are going together not only because we have so much fun when were together but Alex introduced me to her music back before she was really very big yet. Plus i need to spend as much time with Alex as i can before she gets married and moves away from us all!! :) So needless to say we are going to the concert we have awesome seats and i can't wait!! If you don't have Taylor Swifts new album Fearless go buy it because every song on there is amazing!! I love you Alex and i can't wait for us to expierence this together!!

1 comments:

Preston and Alex said...

Oh I am so excited! I wouldn't want to go with anyone but you! Love you Cous!Your the best!