Monday, November 9, 2009

Adios

Well Amigas and Amigos I am off to become a Missionary tomorrow night! I am set apart as a missionary at 7:30! I am so very excited to leave and embark on this new adventure! I am going to miss my familia mucho grande!! haha i don't even know if my spanish is being used right but we will just pretend. I am hoping I will catch on to it quickly! Please pray for me especially right at first that I will catch on to the Language I would greatly appreciate that! I know I will live for letters from the outside world so here is my address:

Arizona Tempe Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo Ut, 84604


Write me and keep me caught up on your lives! I love you all and look forward to being with you again soon! But for now the Lord needs me and as I said in my talk the other day I hope to be an instrument in his hands and to represent Him wholeheartedly!! God be with you till we meet again!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sorry that we missed your farewell, heard it was great... good luck. SBW and Lincoln

-A said...

Kimberly! You will be great! I love you!